Welcome to the ActSafe General Module, an on-line health and safety package for all owners, managers, and workers of small, medium and large sized businesses.
The ActSafe General Module contains information on:
- safety management steps SAFE;
- manual handling;
- hazardous substances;
- mechanical equipment;
- personal safety;
- personal protective equipment;
- dealing with emergencies;
- workplace occupational health and safety laws;
- responsibilities of employers and workers;
- Work Safety Representatives;
- role of OHS inspectors;
- resolving health and safety problems; and
- the right to refuse unsafe work.
If you successfully complete the self assessment test for the General Module you will receive an on-line ActSafe General Health and Safety Awareness Certificate signed by the ACT Work Safety Commissioner.